The 10 Best October Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire!
October has to be the very best month in New England. There are so many fun festivals and events taking place all over New Hampshire and Vermont. We're always struggling to decide what to do on the weekend because there are too many fun options. It's a great problem to have! I narrowed down all of these fun events to the Top 10 Festivals in NH and VT. It was tough, but here they are...
October 5, 2018
- Milford Pumpkin Festival (Milford, NH) - Pumpkins, fireworks, face painting, a fun run and many more fun events will take place from October 5th - 7th.
- Warner Fall Foliage Festival (Warner, NH) - Food, foliage, carnival rides, entertainment, crafts and more can be enjoyed from October 5th - 7th.
- Stowe Foliage Art Festival (Stowe, VT) - Enjoy the foliage, art, crafts, food, music and more from October 5th - 7th!
October 6, 2018
- 21st Annual Oktoberfest (Bartlett, NH) - Games, entertainment, music, children's events, brews and more on October 6th and 7th.
- 36th Annual Vermont Apple Festival & Craft Show (Springfield, VT) - From 9am - 4pm you can enjoy family fun. Make cider, ride ponies, shop the farmers market/craft show and enjoy all of the fun entertainment and events.
October 7, 2018
- 16th Annual Autumn on the Green (Danville, VT) - Artisans, crafters, food, drinks, music and more from 10am - 4pm.
October 12, 2018
- New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival (Laconia, NH) - A 34-foot pumpkin tower, food, brews, hay rides, games and children's entertainment! This festival will take place on October 12th and 13th.
October 13, 2018
- Townshend Pumpkin Festival (Townshend, VT) - Pony rides, locally grown apples, pumpkin pies, food vendors and more from 9am - 4pm.
October 20, 2018
- Monadnock Pumpkin Festival (Swanzey, NH) - From 1-8pm you can enjoy pumpkin displays, a costume contest, food vendors, amusement rides, pony rides, fireworks and so much more!
October 27, 2018
- Fallapalooza (Bennington, VT) - Trick-or-treat, ride the railroad, enjoy the entertainment, shop the vendors, decorate pumpkins and more from 11am - 3pm.
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!**