The Upper Valley will be bustling this weekend as the leaves begin to change. There are several fun events taking place to help you enjoy this beautiful time of year!
FRIDAY, September 28th
- 6th Annual Fall Fest (Hanover, NH) - Visit Storr's Pond for games, food, crafts, face painting, entertainment and more from 4 - 6:30pm!
SATURDAY, September 29th
- 10th Annual Fairy House Festival (Grafton, NH) - Visit the Nature Museum to see beautiful fairy houses and enjoy a magical weekend. Event takes place from 10am - 4pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Archaeology Day (Norwich, VT) - The Montshire Museum will celebrate archaeology all day long! Talk to local archaeologists, see demonstrations and explore historic items from 10:30am - 4:00pm.
- Kid's Day at Costumania (West Lebanon, NH) - Head to Costumania for face painting, pizza and special savings for each kid from 11am - 3pm.
SUNDAY, September 30th
- Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia: "The Rainbow Fish" (Hanover, NH) - Head to the Hopkins Center for a performance of "The Rainbow Fish" at 3pm.
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around the Upper Valley!**