5 Places You Need to See in New Hampshire This Fall!
New Hampshire has a lot to offer year round, but it really shines in the fall. It's one of those rare states where you can enjoy the mountains, lakes and ocean. If you're looking for a place to enjoy breathtaking fall foliage, put New Hampshire on your list. Here are 5 Places You Need to Visit This Fall in NH!
- Franconia Notch State Park (Franconia, NH) - Hike, drive and enjoy leaf peeping through this gorgeous notch with stunning views.
- Ride the Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad (Meredith, NH) - Take a ride around the scenic area and explore the quaint town of Meredith.
- Hike or Drive up Mount Washington (North Conway, NH) - Ride the Cog Railway and see the sights.
- Portsmouth, NH - Explore this historic town and soak up fall along the seacoast.
- Explore Hanover, NH - Visit Dartmouth campus, walk through the town, eat breakfast at Lou's and watch a Big Green football game. This town offers plenty of fall fun.
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around the Upper Valley!**