5 Places You Must See in Vermont This Fall!
Fall has officially arrived and the leaves are starting to turn. There are so many things to do and see in Vermont during the fall. It's hard to pick just a few activities, but here are five places you really shouldn't skip this fall.
- Take a Gondola Ride up Killington Peak in Killington, VT - Taking a gondola up a mountain is one of the best ways to soak in all of the gorgeous fall foliage.
- The Floating Bridge in Brookfield, VT - The entire bridge floats and is surrounding by some beautiful scenery.
- The Great Vermont Corn Maze in Danville, VT - The largest corn maze in New England is certainly a sight to behold.
- Hike around Lake Willoughby in Westmore, VT - Lake Willoughby is one of the most gorgeous spots in Vermont. The fall foliage makes it even more stunning somehow.
- Visit Vermont's Northeast Kingdom - Peacham and Cabot are two of our favorite towns to explore.
*Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around the Upper Valley!**