Job Summary: The distribution and warehouse support role’s primary function is to safely package and distribute orders. Additional responsibilities will include assembly, receiving and warehouse maintenance
• Manage the transportation of goods from production to consumer to wholesale accounts.
• Inventory goods that arrive from Farmhouse Pottery manufacturers.
• Pull and pack wholesale purchase orders.
• Ship finished products.
• Pack freight shipments
• Preserve warehouse cleanliness and organization
• Monitor stock levels for assembly products
• Follow inventory management procedures
• Ensure goods are stored properly and at the right temperature.
• Support wholesale tradeshow logistics and travel
• Utilize systems to label and process shipments for retail and wholesale
Professional skills we are looking for:
• The ability to work logically and systematically, with foresight
• Ability to do physical role of job
• Have the ability to solve problems and make decisions
• Be IT literate and have the ability to handle electronic data and correspondence
• Have the ability to manage change with a fast growing company
• Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
• Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Maintain a positive attitude to continued learning
• Be able to negotiate and use your analytical skills