Crossroad Farm is looking for one more person to join their team this Fall at their Norwich Farm Stand!
This farm stand, located on Route 5 in Norwich, VT is a bustling cornerstone of the local community, providing fresh produce to Upper Valley. As such, staff members will help to further educate and communicate key values and benefits of seasonal and sustainable farming.
One more position, between part and full time hours, is available. Ability to start as soon as possible is preferable, while working until the end of the season, November 21st, is a must.
- working with customer and retail relations, including but not limited to operating a cash register, answer produce questions, caring for plants, restocking, pricing and organizing inventory
- gaining knowledge of all merchandise to better help and serve customers
- help in maintaining the highest quality of our local produce
- help in creating and maintaining attractive merchandising and displays
- must be able to lift 30 lbs. individually and 50 lbs. with assistance and be comfortable with a highly active work environment
This position is paid hourly, compensation depends on experience and can be discussed if requested. To apply, please send an email introducing yourself with a resume and professional references to Sarah Brousseau, Farm Stand Manager - email@example.com