Fall is nearly here! I can't wait to enjoy the crisp, cool air and all of the fun festivals that take place in New England. These are the 10 Fall Events my family does every year in the Upper Valley. What fall events do you enjoy? Share your favorite activities in the comment section below!
1. Take a hike to a fire tower. We personally love Gile Mountain in Norwich, VT. The view is spectacular and the hike isn't too hard for little legs.
2. Find the perfect place to view the Fall Foliage. We've compiled a list of great vantage points HERE.
4. Go to a Dartmouth College football game. Cheer for the Big Green football team right here in Hanover, NH.
5. Attend a Harvest Festival. There are so many options for fall festivals! Find some of our favorites HERE.
6. Work your way through a corn maze. Riverview Farm (Plainfield, NH) offers a fun journey with a story to keep you on track!
7. Buy some fresh apple cider from a local orchard. We have many options in the Upper Valley for fresh, local cider. One of our favorite spots to stock up is Poverty Lane Orchards in Lebanon, NH.
8. Pick apples and make caramel apples. Find a PYO apple orchard in the Upper Valley HERE.
9. Go to a pumpkin patch. Pick out the perfect pumpkin at Wellwood Orchards in Springfield, VT.
10. Take a drive to find the Pumpkin People. View the Pumpkin People in Plainfield, NH (September 23rd through October 31st). There are also some fun Scarecrow People in Enfield, NH to see in the fall!
For weekly email updates on UV activities and events, sign up HERE!