This weekend will be a great one! The Tunbridge Fair is finally here, there are multiple harvest festivals in town and there are still some FREE outdoor movies to enjoy!
FRIDAY, September 14th
- The Tunbridge World's Fair (Tunbridge, VT) - This fun fair runs from September 13th - 16th at the Tunbridge Fairgrounds. You will find rides, games, pig races, vendors, food, animals, etc. Don't forget to pick up some maple cotton candy, too!
SATURDAY, September 15th
- Harvest Festival at Enfield Shaker Museum (Enfield, NH) - This annual event features pony and wagon rides, a haystack treasure hunt, cider and ice cream making, traditional crafts, museum tours and much more from 10am - 3pm.
- Fall Festival at King Arthur Flour (Norwich, VT) -Live entertainment, raffles, vendors, samples, baking demonstrations and more can be found at King Arthur Flour from 10am - 4pm!
- Free Movie Friday: Coco (Perkinsville, VT) - Bring a chair or blanket and watch Coco under the stars from 7:30 - 10:30pm.
SUNDAY, September 16th
- Octoberfest Fall Sundays: Hillbilly Holiday Bluegrass Band (Windsor, VT) - You will find a special German menu, live music, vendors, hayrides, a hemlock maze and more at Artisan's Park from 12 - 4pm.
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around the Upper Valley!**