Half- to full-time position providing community support and internal testing of Video Star, a video production iOS app. Our preference is for someone located in the Upper Valley region of NH & VT, but working remotely would be considered for the right person.
- Familiarity with iOS devices and operation
- Great operating knowledge of Instagram and other social media apps
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to become an expert of a deep, technical video-production iOS app
- Available to work several hours on Sundays
- Reliable work ethic and mature judgment
- Comfortable with MacOS, Slack, Gmail, and Google Docs
- Knowledge of the social media conventions and norms of teens and pre-teens
- Previous experience with online community support
- Previous experience with video production, especially short-form work
- Previous experience testing mobile apps or other software programs
- Conversational fluency in Spanish or German or other languages
Frontier Design Group is a small company in Lebanon, NH that makes iOS apps. Our most popular app is Video Star, an app for making music videos and advanced video edits, which has been downloaded over 25 million times and currently serves a monthly community of over 2 million users, mostly teens and pre-teens who share their creations on Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, and with friends and family. Just search @videostarapp on Instagram for some amazing examples.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume, or questions.