11 Can't-Miss Vermont and New Hampshire Festivals in September!
September will bring country fairs, crisp air and the smell of fall to Vermont and New Hampshire. There are plenty of fun activities to enjoy in the area and it was hard to narrow it down, but here are the Top Eleven September Festivals in New Hampshire and Vermont. There will certainly be something to please everyone in this lineup!
- Northeast Food Festival and Ballon Rally Expo (Milford, NH) - Hot air balloons, a kid zone, food, vendors and more can be enjoyed from September 1st - 3rd at The Hampshire Dome.
- Hopkinton State Fair (Hopkinton, NH) - Technically, this fair starts in August, but it runs through September 3rd and it promises to be a great time with rides, food, animals and more!
- Hampton Beach Seafood Festival (Hampton, NH) - This popular seafood extravaganza features music, entertainment, seafood (of course!) and more from September 7th - 9th.
- Kid Stuff Family FunFest 2018 (Enfield, NH) - This FREE family-friendly event will feature face painting, a magic show, ponies, games prizes, music, food and much more from 10am - 3pm!
- Vermont Mac and Cheese Challenge (Windsor, VT) - If you love Mac and Cheese, Harpoon food, fun and live animals, this is the event for you! Visit Artisans Park from 11am - 3pm to enjoy this tasty event.
- Tunbridge World's Fair (Tunbridge, VT) - This is one of our favorite fall events! Delicious food, fun rides, exhibits, vendors, pig races and more from September 13th - 16th.
- Colors of the Kingdom (St. Johnsbury, VT) - Come enjoy train rides, a parade, vendors, food, music, etc. from 8am - 5pm.
- Highland Games and Festival (Lincoln, NH) - From September 21st - 23rd Loon Mountain Resort will host one of North America's largest Highland Games.
- Portsmouth Fairy House Tour (Portsmouth, NH) - Visit Portsmouth on the 22nd or 23rd to see more than 250 exquisite fairy houses. Author Tracy Kane will be present and Fairy Houses - The Ballet will also be performed on both days.
- Deerfield Fair (Deerfield, NH) - This fun fair will run from September 27th - 30th. You'll find food, music, animals, rides and more.
- Burke Fall Foliage Festival (East Burke, VT) - You'll find a parade, BBQ, petting zoo, kids activities, wagon rides, live music and more from 9am - 7pm in East Burke Village.
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around the Upper Valley!**