Labor Day weekend is ahead of us and it's time to make your plans! Head to the farm, take a stroll on the rail trail, watch an outdoor movie for FREE or enjoy a colorful fun run on Mt. Ascutney. Find all the details below!
FRIDAY, August 31st
- Movie Night: The Little Mermaid (Windsor, VT) - Visit the Vermont Farmstead Cheese Co. Market for the last movie night of the season! From 6-8pm you can enjoy a movie, ice cream, food from Harpoon and more!
SATURDAY, September 1st
- 5K Rainbow Run/Hike on Ascutney Trails (Brownsville, VT) - Head to The Climb Fitness Center from 9-11am to enjoy a colorful, family-friendly run or hike!
- Labor and Leisure Day at Marsh Billings Farm (Woodstock, VT) - Marsh Billings Farm will be featuring wagon rides, ice cream making, croquet, historic baseball and more from 10am - 5pm.
- Wellwood Orchards Customer Appreciation Day (Springfield, VT) - Wellwood Orchards is ready to say thank you to their customers with balloon animals, a magic show, face painting, FREE food, a petting zoo and so much more from 10am - 3pm!
MONDAY, September 3rd
- 12th Annual Rail Trail Ramble (Lebanon, NH) - Ramble along the Rail Trail and enjoy pie, live music, a BBQ, games and more. The rambling begins at 9am!
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around the Upper Valley!**