White River Toyota is seeking an Automotive Technician to join our new night shift team! Hours are from 4:30pm to 2:30am, Monday through Thursday. We are seeking a dedicated Tech to maintain, diagnose, and repair cars and trucks coming into our busy Toyota Service Department. If you have 3-5 years experience as an auto tech, take pride in a job well done and possess the desire to grow, we want to hear from you!
As an Auto Tech on the WRT Team, You'll Enjoy:
- Immediate accrual of paid time off;
- Our Techs receive paid time off, based on average hours turned.
- Accumulate one week off, in just 5 months!
- Substantial vehicle/service discounts;
- Opportunity for advancement;
- Free unlimited coffee & wellness offerings (discounted gym membership);
- Medical along with dental/life/disability insurance;
- Flex spending accounts; 401(k) with company match;
- Community involvement, company events, & more!
This is a great opportunity to join one of the busiest shops in the area. There are many opportunities for growth and a steady flow of traffic year round. We offer strong customer service, a well trained service staff, outstanding parts support, and top flat rate pay. Join White River Toyota's positive work environment where we foster attitudes of respect and support our employees with the best information, training and technology.
Mechanic/Auto Tech Primary Responsibilities:
- Receive work orders and perform designated servicing and/or repair jobs.
- Locate and diagnose problems with malfunctioning vehicles; road test vehicles as appropriate.
- Identify necessary parts; prepare parts and labor price quotes.
- Plan and perform a wide range of mechanical or electrical repairs.
- Perform regular service and preventive maintenance tasks on vehicles in order to keep in safe, dependable operating condition
- Service new cars prior to delivery, ensure good running order, and installing accessories if necessary.
- Ensure that inspected and registered vehicles meet government standards for safe operating condition.
- Maintain shop tools, equipment and work areas.
- Maintain all required documentation of service work done.
- Continually update product knowledge needed to work on new models.
Automotive Technician Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience desired.
- Must have your own tools.
- Current or previous ASE certifications preferred.
- Must foster an attitude of improvement and take pride in a job well done.
- Valid license and clean driving record required.
- Prior Toyota experience a plus!