7 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: August 17th - 19th
This weekend will be packed with fun Upper Valley activities! There will be fireworks over Lake Sunapee, the Cornish Fair, a Beach Party at Treasure Island and more!
FRIDAY, August 17th
- The Cornish Fair 2018 (Cornish, NH) - Visit the Cornish Fair from August 17th - 19th and enjoy the rides, food, live music, exhibits, a circus show and more!
- Sunapee's 250th Birthday Celebration (Sunapee, NH) - Live music, a fireworks show, children's entertainment, community breakfast and more from August 17th - 19th.
- Outdoor Movie Night :: Cars 3 (Windsor, VT) - Another fun, FREE movie night will take place this Friday at 6pm! Food and drinks will be for sale, too!
SATURDAY, August 18th
- Forest Fairy Hunt at VINS (Quechee, VT) - Visit VINS to hunt for fairy houses, make your own fairy home, enjoy a visit from the Fairy Grandmother and more form 10am - 4pm.
- Brewfest (Lebanon, NH) - Head to Colburn Park to enjoy the second annual Brewfest from 12-4pm.
- Beach Party 2018 (Fairlee, VT) - Treasure Island is hosting a beach party with volleyball, music and beach games from 1-9pm. $4 admission for all!
- **Rescheduled due to the weather** Movie Under the Stars: Ferdinand (White River Junction, VT) - Lyman Point Park will host a FREE outdoor movie starting at 7pm. There will be candy, popcorn, concession sales, face painting and more at this family-friendly event!
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around the Upper Valley!**