5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: August 10th - 12th
Are you ready for an Upper Valley weekend full of food, movies, music and a Lollipop Carnival? I hope so! Find all the details on these fun events below!
FRIDAY, August 10th
- Lollipop Carnival (Claremont, NH) - Games, prizes, a dunk booth and more! The event ends with a FREE showing of the movie Coco in the park! The festivities begin at 5pm.
- Outdoor Movie: Alice In Wonderland (Windsor, VT) - This FREE movie begins at 6pm! Ice cream, drinks and food will be for sale, too!
SATURDAY, August 11th
- Magnificent Mammal Day (Quechee, VT) - From 10am - 5pm you can learn all about the lives of mammals and enjoy face painting, crafts and storytelling at VINS!
- Taste of Woodstock (Woodstock, VT) - Visit Woodstock for their annual festival featuring food, live music, children's activities, drinks, vendors and more from 10am - 6pm!
SUNDAY, August 12th
- Saint-Gaudens Summer Concert Series (Cornish, NH) - This free, family-friendly concert will begin at 2pm in the Little Studio. Feel free to bring a picnic to enjoy on the lawn!
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around the Upper Valley!**