6 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: August 3rd - 5th
Hey Upper Valley! Are you ready for ballet at a farm, summer fairs, FREE outdoor movies, a parking lot party and more this weekend? Well, get ready, because it's going to be a fun weekend!
FRIDAY, August 3rd
- New London Hospital Days (New London, NH) - Midway rides, children's events, face painting, S'mores party, puppets, a parade and MORE from August 2nd - 5th!
- Parking Lot Party (White River Junction, VT) - This parking lot party will feature music, food, drinks, fantastic sales - all brought to you by local businesses from 5-8pm.
- Outdoor Movie: The Lion King (Windsor, VT) - A FREE movie, food, drinks, ice cream and fun from 6-8pm.
- Summer Movies in the Park: Coco (White River Junction, VT) - Visit Lyman Point Park to see a FREE showing of Coco from 7:30 - 10pm.
SATURDAY, August 4th
- Farm to Ballet at Billings Farm & Museum (Woodstock, VT) - Visit Billings Farm and Museum before taking in a spectacular ballet performance from 5:30 - 8pm.
SUNDAY, August 5th
- Saint-Gaudens Summer Concert (Cornish, NH) - Head to the Little Studio at Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site for a performance. Feel free to bring a picnic to enjoy on the lawn. Performance begins at 2pm.
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around the Upper Valley!**