I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the weekend! Especially a weekend that features ice cream, a parade and Harpoon's BBQ Festival! Read on to find all the details you'll need to plan a fun weekend.
FRIDAY, July 27th
- Vermont Mountain Bike Festival (Brownsville, VT) - The festival will have events for people of all skill levels and ages. Come out to bike along gorgeous trails, watch demos and connect with the local biking community.
- Outdoor Movie: Sherlock Gnomes (Windsor, VT) - FREE movie night for the family with brews (from Harpoon!), pizza and ice cream for sale! Movie begins at 6pm.
- Enfield Old Home Days (Enfield, NH) - From Friday - Sunday you can enjoy music, a parade (Saturday at 11am), an ice cream social (Saturday @ 1pm), paddleboard demos, hikes and much more at the Enfield Old Home Days celebration!
SATURDAY, July 28th
- Harpoon BBQ Festival 2018 (Windsor, VT) - Competitive BBQ teams from all over New England will come together to compete to become the Grand Champion! Live music, drinks and good food will be available on Saturday and Sunday at Harpoon Brewery!
SUNDAY, July 29th
- Whaleback Pancake Breakfast (Enfield, NH) - Come enjoy Whaleback's annual pancake breakfast and hike from 9am - 11am!
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates each time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun Upper Valley activities and events!**