All About HPAC
Whether you like to dance, act, sing, play an instrument, or do it all, this is the camp for you! Hartford Performing Arts Camp is a week-long day camp ending with a public performance for students entering grades 6-9. Campers can select to participate in concert band and/or musical theatre as well as an arts elective.
1. All campers must be entering grades 6-9.
2. To sign up for musical theater, you just need to have a desire to act, sing, and dance… no experience necessary!
3. To sign up for band, you must have previously been playing a concert band instrument for at least one year (flute, oboe, clarinet, bass clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, French horn, trombone, baritone, tuba, percussion).
4. To sign up for band, you must bring your own instrument to camp (if you have been borrowing one from the Hartford School District, you may continue to do so).
5. Campers should come to camp equipped with: sneakers, water, instrument, lunch, and comfortable clothing. We do play games outside for the HPAC Olympics!
How Do I Register for HPAC?
Registration Opens: February 28, 2018
Registration Closes: July 31, 2018
Register for HPAC through the Hartford Parks and Recreation Department:
Address: 171 Bridge St. WRJ, VT 05001
Phone: (802)295- 5036
Upon registration, campers will select to participate in concert band, musical theatre, or both. Late registrations will not be accepted. There is a maximum cap of 100 campers.