5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: July 20th - 22nd
This weekend will be full of fair food, rides, outdoor movies, ice cream sundaes and MORE!
FRIDAY, July 20th
- Norwich Fair (Norwich, VT) - The Norwich Fair will feature rides, delicious food, a parade (Saturday@ 10am), pony rides and more! The fair will run from Thursday through Sunday.
- Outdoor Movie: The Rescuers (Windsor, VT) - Another great, FREE, outdoor movie at the Vermont Farmstead Cheese Co. Market. The movie starts at 6pm and they will be selling food and brews.
SATURDAY, July 21st
- Insect Safari (Norwich, VT) - Insect lovers will delight in a day of learning all about the tiny creatures that surround the Montshire Museum! The event will run from 10:30am - 5pm.
- Circus Smirkus (Hanover, NH) - The circus is coming to town! There will be two performances on Saturday and two on Sunday at the Fullington Farm Field.
SUNDAY, July 22nd
- 10th Annual Sundae at the House (Lebanon, NH) - Visit David's House for their annual summer event. Ice cream, games and fun are guaranteed! Event runs from 11am - 2pm.
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates each time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun Upper Valley events!**