Find Us at the Cohase Art in the Garden Tour & Tea -- Sunday, July 15
Hidden Springs Studio -- Gallery and Gardens
Lenice Cicchini's courtyard garden at Hidden Springs Studio in Newbury, VT
Join five Newbury, VT artists at Hidden Springs Studio during the Cohase Art in the Garden Tour & Tea on from 11 to 3:30 on Sunday, July 15.
Lenice Cicchini and Robert Chapla invite you to tour their country gardens and greenhouse and to step into their historic sheep barn and enjoy a group exhibit by:
- Robert Chapla exhibiting an extensive collection of his paintings and pottery
- Robin Roberts, a new to Newbury artist is showing paintings created from his treks into the White and Presidential Mountains
- Alison Lauter, jeweler, has a laid out a lovely display of necklaces and earrings she has made using sterling silver, jasper, amethyst, new jade, onyx, blue coral and/or moss agate.
- Jane Booth, garden author and photographer, is displaying a series of floral note and postcards along with gelatin silver prints from her series "Greens".
"Orchid" from the series "Greens" copyright Jane Booth 2018
- Linda Bryan of Red House Studio is showing images from her collection "Tarps".
- Cook's Farm & Bakery, Hidden Spring Studio's neighbor, will be selling homemade pies -- cherry, raspberry, apple, and more; maple syrup, and their very own granola.
We look forward to your visit to Hidden Springs Studio to tour the gardens, peruse the art, and hope you will pick up a little of each -- art for your walls and to adorn your body, Sunday night desert and a delicious breakfast treat you can enjoy all week!
The homemade greenhouse at Hidden Springs Studio.
The art and garden tour includes a tea and art exhibition held at Court Street Arts in Haverhill and many other artists and gardens located on either side of the Connecticut River.
Purchase tickets ($20) and pick up a map at Denny Park on Main Street in Bradford across from Wells River Savings Bank. Cash/check only or online at www.cohase.org.