Workshops and Discussion Tracks
- Transformational Activism: Sourcing action from love rather than anger
- Race and Equity: Inner dimensions of racial justice in a mainly white region
- Ritual and Ceremony: for advancing personal and societal shift
- Sherri Mitchell, Author, Activist, Indigenous Rights Attorney and Founding Director of the Land Peace Foundation of Penobscot, Maine.
- Reverend Dr. Leon Dunkley, Pastor of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Woodstock, Vermont
Brought to you by The Center for Transformational Practice in partnership with Building A Local Economy (BALE) and the Environmental Justice Law Society of Vermont Law School.
Space is limited. Register at Deep-Change.Org today.