The 14 BEST July Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire!
Don't miss the music, food, rides and FUN this July!
July is one of my favorite months! The longer days lead to more adventure and more time to spend with the people you love. This month there are so many great festivals taking place around the twin states, I picked the 14 Best Festivals for you! Enjoy!
- Stowe Old Fashioned Fourth of July (Stowe, VT) - Enjoy parades, a festival, fireworks and more in Stowe!
- Stoweflake Hot Air Balloon Festival (Stowe, VT) - From the 6th - 8th you can enjoy balloon launches and rides, music, entertainment, food and activities!
- Grafton Food & Spirits Festival (Grafton, VT) - Dozens of local vendors come together with their finest fare. Sample the food, participate in the activities and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Event begins at 11am.
- Festival on the Green (Middlebury, VT) - This family-friendly festival runs from the 8th through the 14th. Magic, music, puppets and more!
- Hillsborough Balloon Festival & Fair (Hillsborough, NH) - Balloons, vendors, food, music and more from July 12th - 15th!
- Bradford Fair (Bradford, VT) - From the 12th - 15th you can enjoy rides, vendors, animals, concerts, fair food and more!
- Waterbury Arts Fest (Waterbury, VT) - Enjoy art and entertainment during this fun street festival on the 13th & 14th.
- Stratham Fair (Stratham, NH) - A fun fair with animals, exhibits, rides, magic shows, fair food and more from the 19th - 22nd.
- Manchester Streetfest (Manchester, VT) - Music, art and crafts! Street entertainers and fun will abound from 6-9pm!
- North Haverhill Fair (North Haverhill, NH) - Arts & crafts, horse shows, tractor pulls, entertainment, food, demolition derby and more from the 25th - 29th.
- Vermont Mountain Bike Festival (Brownsville, VT) - All ages are welcome at this 3-day festival! Bike along rugged trails or kid-friendly paths with like-minded riders.
- Harpoon BBQ Festival 2018 (Windsor, VT) - Celebrate summer with BBQ, live music, beer and more on the 28th and 29th!
- Deerfield Valley Blueberry Festival (West Dover, VT) - Pick blueberries, listen to music, watch the parade (Saturday at 11am), enjoy art and entertainment and more from July 28th through August 6th.
- Chocolate Fest and Live Music (Waterville Valley, NH) - An outdoor concert with chocolate, enough said!
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates each time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun Upper Valley events!**