11 June Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire You Don't Want to Miss!
June features some pretty great festivals around Vermont and New Hampshire. With a Strolling of the Heifers parade, strawberry festivals and more, you won't want to miss these celebrations of the summer season!
- Strolling of the Heifers (Brattleboro, VT) - Enjoy this fun, festive weekend in Brattleboro from June 1st - 3rd. There will be food, entertainment, cycling competitions, farm tours and, of course, the strolling of the heifers (10am on Saturday, June 2nd).
- Discover Jazz Festival (Burlington, VT) - From June 1st - 10th, visit Burlington to enjoy performances from regional and international artists.
- 34th Annual WOKQ Chowder Festival (Portsmouth, NH) - Head to Prescott Park to enjoy chowder, live music, refreshing drinks and more. Event starts at 11:30am.
- Taste of Downtown (Nashua, NH) - A culinary celebration with music, prizes, giveaways and more from 6:30-8pm.
- Best of NH (Manchester, NH) - Music, entertainment, fireworks and all-you-can-eat food samples starting at 6:30pm.
- Quechee Hot Air Balloon Festival (Quechee, VT) - Watch the balloons glow at night and take off in the morning. Browse through the vendors and enjoy the free kid area from June 15th - 17th.
- Newport Brewfest (Newport, NH) - Visit Brewfest to sample drinks from the local Nano breweries. This event coincides with Chamber Day, so be sure to check out the entertainment, vendors and more in downtown Newport.
- Taste of the Nation (Portsmouth, NH) - Visit the lawn of the Strawbery Bank Museum from 6pm - 10pm for the hottest food and beverage event of the summer. Culinary professionals gather together to help end hunger across the country.
- Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival (Tunbridge, VT) - Four days of bluegrass music, kid events, rough camping and more from June 21st-24th.
- Annual Strawberry Festival (Colchester, VT) - Celebrate strawberries and summer as you pick berries, eat treats and more from 11am - 4pm.
- NH PoutineFest (Manchester, NH) - "Live Free and Eat Poutine" from 2pm - 7pm. Sample a healthy portion of poutine and enjoy a Fisher Cats game after the event.
***Sign up HERE to receive email notifications each time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post!***