Worth Knowing: Dartmouth College research study seeking 3-6 children (2-hr commitment)
3-6 year-old boys and girls are needed for a research study being conducted by Dr. Diane Gilbert-Diamond at Dartmouth College. The researchers are seeking to understand how children process information presented on visual media. Your child may:
• Eat some foods
• Watch age-appropriate television content
• Answer some simple questions
• Play fun games on the computer
• Provide a saliva sample for research on common genes related to health
You (parent) will:
• Bring your child to our lab at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH for two visits that are about 1-2 weeks apart
• Complete some questionnaires
The two study visits may take up to 1 hour each. Participation is voluntary and confidential. Your child will compensated $20 for the first visit, and $40 for the second visit, and you may qualify for additional mileage reimbursement.
If interested, please contact us to see if your child is eligible.
Children and Visual Media Study Phone: (917) 915-3686E-mail: VisualMediaStudy@Dartmouth.edu
You’re reading Worth Knowing, the place to find news about Upper Valley businesses and organizations. If you have news that's worth knowing, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get the word out for you.