6 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: May 25th - 28th
Memorial Day weekend is ahead! I'm hoping that means all of you will get an extra day to spend enjoying these fun events with family and friends. I'm grateful for extra time with my family, but I'm especially thankful for those that have given their lives for our country. Happy Memorial Day!
FRIDAY, May 25th
- Splash Night (White River Junction, VT) - The UVAC will host Splash Night for kids in grades 4-8. Everyone will enjoy swimming, music, fun and food.
SATURDAY, May 26th
- Adventure Playscape Grand Opening (Quechee, VT) - Head to VINS to check out their brand new playscape. Climb, explore, build forts and make music in the woods from 10am - 5pm.
- Woodstock's Annual Memorial Day Parade (Woodstock, VT) - The annual parade will feature bands, ceremonies and more from 10:30am - Noon.
- West Lebanon Alumni Parade (West Lebanon, NH) - The West Lebanon ALumni Parade will start at 11am!
- Open Fields Medieval Festival (Thetford, VT) - The Thetford Hill Green will come alive with music, dancing, food, a puppet show, storytelling and, of course, medieval costumes from 11am - 4pm.
MONDAY, May 28th
- Memorial Day Parade (Lebanon, NH) - Come on out to enjoy a parade around Colburn Park at 10am.
***Sign up HERE to receive email updates each time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post!***