Successfully Speaking Small Group Coaching
A two day workshop facilitated by Carla Kimball, M.A., M.B.A.
Many people are afraid of public speaking. At the same time, ironically, the ability to speak to, communicate with, and influence others is often cited as one of the most essential leadership skills by corporate executives, politicians, and community leaders.
The best way to quickly gain public speaking confidence is to attend one of Carla Kimball's small group coaching programs. Small group coaching offers a number of advantages over the typical public speaking class:
1. In groups of 4 to 8 people, you’ll get plenty of personal attention.
2. You’ll have multiple opportunities to practice the skills you are learning in the session.
3. You’ll be personally coached on your speaking skills, and have immediate opportunities to practice doing it differently.
4. Every time you stand to speak you’ll be videotaped for review at home.
5. You’ll learn a lot from everyone else’s experience in the class.
6. Paradoxically, the skills you learn in these small groups are easily transferable to much larger audiences.
Visit Carla's website to learn more about this workshop and to register for the program. Feel free to email Carla (email@example.com) if you have questions about this program or want to learn more about her approach.