6 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: May 18th - 20th
Hip hip hooray for the weekend! Kites, FREE food, hot air balloons and MORE are in store for the Upper Valley!
FRIDAY, May 18th
- Free Hot Dog Day - New London Recreation (New London, NH) - Come enjoy a free, fun lunch at the New London Town Offices from 11am - 1pm. Open to all!
- Kite Day (Bradford, VT) - Ice cream + Red Kite caramel, live music and kite flying from 2:30pm - 5pm.
- Dinner Under the Balloons (Thetford, VT) - Come enjoy dinner, hot air balloons and more at the Post Mills Airport at 5pm. Admission and parking is FREE. Don't miss the Pancake Breakfast on Saturday morning hosted by the Revels North from 5:30 - 10:30am.
SATURDAY, May 19th
- Color Splash 5K (Thetford, VT) - Come celebrate "May is Mental Health Month" with at this fun Color Splash! After the race there will be free kids' activities, the Art Bus, a climbing wall and more. From 8:30am - 12:30pm.
- Kite Day at Balch Hill (Hanover, NH) - Come enjoy kite flying and snacks at Balch Hill from 2-4pm!
SUNDAY, May 20th
- Patio Party/Local Eats/Live Music (Windsor, VT) - Visit SILO Distillery from 12-5pm for a fun Patio Party with BBQ, Maple Creemees and more!
Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post!