Visit Bradford this Memorial Day Weekend
We’ve planned the perfect day trip to Bradford starting with a cup of jo, ending with a cool brew, and lots of bargains in between. Less than 30 minutes from White River Junction, Bradford boasts of a gorgeous waterfall and a quaint Main Street. During Memorial Day Weekend, businesses in Bradford will offer several special events and sales.
1. Purchase coffee at the Local Buzz. This friendly, laid-back coffee shop serves breakfast sandwiches and pastries to accompany your morning wakeup in a cup.
2. Refurnish the house during Copeland Furniture’s Annual Tent Sale. Every Memorial Day Weekend, Copeland’s company store in Bradford discounts its already reduced-price factory seconds. Copeland crafts quality furniture designed to last for generations. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, these potential heirlooms will be an even better bargain than usual.
Copeland Furniture set up four tents to display their wares during last year's tent sale.
3. Purchase lunch at the tent sale to support the Mentoring Project UV. The Mentoring Project connects children and adolescents in Cornith, Fairlee, and Bradford with adult volunteers. The non-profit hopes that the relationships formed will inspire young people with increased confidence and improve their academic performance.
4. Cross the street, gaze at Bradford’s magnificent spring-time waterfall and then peruse Bradford Conservation Commission’s Yard Sale. The Friday and Saturday yard sale will offer a cornucopia of goods. All sales will benefit the Bradford Conservation Commission, whose mission is to protect and manage Bradford’s natural resources.
5. Stroll down Main Street and wander into the quaint stores lining the street.
6. Buy your summer sandals at Farm-Way.
Farm-Way is known for its wide selection of shoes.