Mother's Day Bazaar! #FoodDrink #Party
All nightlife in the UV and 26 Reasons to call your mom (laughs)
I am 'trying' to get a seat at the Hop for its student-led production of one of my all-time FAVORITE musicals, "Hair!" remember that one? Classic nostalgia. What a treat it would be if I could get some pictures of the performers pre-show. A Princess can dream....wish me luck!
So here we go, kicking off the weekend with ...
Thursday, May 10
Open Mic Night, Claremont NH
· Hosted by Time-Out Americana Grill, "Join us every week for open mic night at Time Out Americana Grill! All acts are welcome and encouraged in this laid-back atmosphere. Musicians, comedians, and poets are all encouraged to show their skills. Hosted by Alec Currier. All performers 21+ can enjoy special prices on drinks/beer. Open Mic is performed in our main dining area. In addition to having entertainment, Thursdays are also our burger nights and we offer free pool."
*description reads 'food' and 'kid friendly'.
Friday, May 11
- Mom's Nite Out! Hanover, NH
Hosted by Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce! Mom's can enjoy a variety of fun freebies, activities, specials, and discounts from 4-8 p.m. on Friday, May 11. Here is a list to all discounted venues. As well as this handy map. Thank you, Hanover!
Hosted by The Engine Room and The Conniption Fits. "Last time here they packed the house with over 200 people and a great show! Come out this Friday night and have a blast! Door opens at 8pm - Show starts at 9pm. 21 Plus... The New Kitchen will be open and the New Bar will be rockin!!!"
*lively cover band, danceable, brings in a large crowd. Mom approved.
Moms LOVE to dance to Bluesy Rock, take her!
Saturday, May 12
- AVFD Mother’s Day Flower Sale, Ascutney VT
· Hosted by Katie Palamar Cooper and 3 others
"We will have a beautiful variety of annuals & perennials to choose from for your mom, grandma or anyone special in your life!!Our firefighters will be there to help you, and thank you for your support!!"
Scrub a Canine, Claremont NH
- Off The List ,WRJ, VT
· Hosted by Off the List "Come hangout with OTL on a spring night as we play for the first time at one of the coolest little pubs around. Filling Station is a very cool pub with a full bar and memories to be had. We start at 8pm. Don’t miss out."
* I was seeing a music manager once and we saw this band in Windsor. Rock, fun.
- The Melting Nomads at Windsor Station, Windsor, VT
And Lastly....Sunday....the day we Mothers look forward to all year....
Mother's Day Brunch at the Taverne, Claremont NH
If you see the Princess, take a picture with me.
Here are some images of my life as a Mom over the past few years. Just to ensure I have to pay for adult counseling......
(love you Son, thank you for making me a Mom...)
Moms teach you to be kind to animals
Moms make you cake from scratch :)
....sometimes Mom's get very sick for awhile.....
Moms take you and your friends to wild places
.....wait.....Mom's dont have beer fridges...in their BEDROOM?! ...yes we do. Mom's 'fridge
Get Chloe off the table! Put a shirt on! (after pics)
Moms take you as far as they can afford, blow their money and hope you remember it
Moms love you when you break an arm and leg at the same time
Moms shame the family dog, but loves him the most (sorry Chunky!)