This weekend is going to be a lot of fun! There will be a touch-a-truck event, music, puppets, a food truck festival and MORE taking place around the Upper Valley!
SATURDAY, May 12th
- Touch-A-Truck/Flea Market to Benefit the West Fairlee Fire Department (West Fairlee, VT) - There will be big trucks for kids to explore and play on and plenty of shopping to be done from 9am - 4pm.
- Easy-as-Pie 5k & Family Fun Run (Norwich, VT) - All family members are invited to participate in this 5k & Fun Run around the Norwich Green. After the races, stick around for the Pie Party and to make some Mother's Day crafts! From 10am - Noon.
- HopStop: World Music Percussion Ensemble (Hanover, NH) - Visit the Hopkins Center to enjoy the merry percussive rhythms of Hafiz Shabazz and his ensemble at 11am. There will also be a HopStop in Claremont, NH at 3pm, featuring the Frogtown Mountain Puppeteers.
- East End Eats (Woodstock, VT) - Live music, games and FOOD TRUCKS! You can't go wrong at this fun event that will benefit the development of East End Park.
SUNDAY, May 13th
- Mother's Day at Vermont Farmstead Cheese Co. Market (Windsor, VT) - Treat mom to FREE coffee, scones and freshly churned butter from 10:30am - 6pm.
- Mother's Day Brunches (Various locations) - Don't forget to spoil the women in your life with a special UV Brunch!
**Sign up HERE to receive email updates each time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post!**