6 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: May 4th - 6th
I hope you’re all enjoying this sunshine! Hopefully there will be more heading our way this weekend. We have some great events taking place, including the return of the Norwich Farmer’s Market on Route 5, the opening of the Dairy Twirl, Kite Day and more!
FRIDAY, May 4th
- Grand Season Opener @ Dairy Twirl (Lebanon, NH) - Celebrate the end of our long UV winter with new toppings and flavors at Dairy Twirl! The ice cream shop will open at 11am.
- Kite Day (Bradford, VT) - Due to the rain last week, Kite Day was rescheduled for this Friday. Fly kites, make kites, listen to live music and enjoy delicious ice cream sundaes with Red Kite Company toppings. Event runs from 2:30 - 5:00pm. Postponed until May 18th!
- Alice in Wonderland @ the LOH (Lebanon, NH) - The young and old will delight in this production of Alice in Wonderland by City Center Ballet! First show is at 7:30pm on Friday.
SATURDAY, May 5th
- Norwich Farmer’s Market Opening Day (Norwich, VT) - Visit the first outdoor market of the season and enjoy an extra hour of shopping (opens at 9am) and live music!
- Enfield Shaker Day (Enfield, NH) - A FREE day to explore the museum, shop and participate in activities at the Enfield Shaker Museum from 10am - 5pm.
- Cinco de Mayo 5K Run/Walk/Wheel (Lebanon, NH) - Get active and support a good cause at this fun event! There will be food, prizes, raffles and more. Race starts at 11am!
Sign up HERE to receive email updates whenever Weekend Wanderers creates a new post!