Ledyard Charter School seeks a full-time Math/Science teacher for the 2018-19 school year. LCS is a high school for disengaged learners, focusing on hands-on, project-based learning.
- Do you believe every student can learn?
- Do you look for alternative and engaging ways to educate?
- Do you enjoy teaching multiple disciplines?
LCS is looking for someone to join our small faculty who is a qualified teacher, has experience teaching, and is skilled in both Math and Science. We offer our faculty a rewarding and challenging teaching experience that allows you to be creative in the classroom.
If interested, please submit the following:
- Letter of interest
- Contact information for three references, letters from at least two
- Highly recommended: 300 word essay on your experience and interest in working with at-risk youth
- Bachelor's Degree related to Math or Science
- Experience working with at-risk youth
- NH secondary Math or Science Certification or Alternative Certification
- Training in varied learning styles, integrated subject studies, and project-based learning
John Higgins, Executive Director
Ledyard Charter School
P.O. Box 327
Lebanon, NH 03766