Don't Miss These Fantastic Festivals in May!
The warm weather is finally coming to Vermont & New Hampshire! Be sure to celebrate by attending one of these fun festivals happening this May! There will be parades, food, music and more!
- Kids Day and Parade (Burlington, VT) - Come enjoy a parade, petting zoo, entertainment, activities and more from 10am - 3pm down at Waterfront Park.
- AerospaceFest (Concord, NH) - Meet an astronaut, go on a Mission to Mars, watch a planetarium show, engage with engineers and more from 10:30am - 4pm.
- Herrick's Cove Wildlife Festival (Montpelier, VT) - Go on nature walks and visit with live animals while you learn more about the wildlife around us. From 10am - 4pm.
- Children's Day 2018 (Portsmouth, NH) - A whole afternoon dedicated to fun for children and families! There will be a cruise, photo-op, activities and more from Noon - 4pm.
- Dairy Day at the Farm (Shelburne, VT) - Meet the spring calves, take a wagon ride, explore the barns, watch the milking process and more. From 1 - 4pm.
- NH Sheep and Wool Festival (Deerfield, NH) - On Saturday and Sunday you can watch demonstrations, see the art competition, browse the vendors and more. Event starts at 9am.
- Lil' Iguana's Family Fun Day (Nashua, NH) - Fun for the whole family with games, activities and more from 10am - 3pm at Nashua High South.
- Lilac Festival (Portsmouth, NH) - Free tours of the mansion, guided seaside walks, a scavenger hunt for the kids and more form 10am - 2pm.
- Sheep Shearing & Herding (Woodstock, VT) - Visit Billings Farm to watch the sheep lose their winter fleece, watch the Border Collies herd the sheep, participate in hands-on wool activities and more on May 26th & 27th.
- 29th Annual Chowderfest & Brews (Waterville Valley, NH) - Live music, local brews and chowder samples from Noon - 3pm.
Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post!