Upper Valley Habitat for Humanity is accepting applications for homeownership of an existing 3-bedroom home in Lebanon, NH. Upper Valley Habitat’s mission is to provide and build safe, affordable homes for those who could otherwise not afford to purchase a home. They serve the Upper Valley towns of Vermont and New Hampshire.
To be eligible for consideration, the following initial criteria must be met:
• Resident of the Upper Valley at least one year
• Currently living in inadequate or substandard housing. (Examples: Physical condition, Inadequate for family size, rent more than 50% of family income)
• Unable to access conventional bank financing
• Family income between 30 – 80% of county median income (typically between $30,000 - $60,000)
• Willing to provide 500 hours of sweat equity on a Habitat project
• Able to afford zero-interest mortgage
• Sustainable commitment to responsible home ownership and to on-going partnership with UVHFH
For more information and for an application, please visit http://uppervalleyhabitat.org/homeownership/, email email@example.com or call (802) 295-1854.
Applications due by June 15, 2018.
You're reading Worth Knowing, the place to find news about Upper Valley businesses and organizations. If you have news that's worth knowing, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get the word out to the community for you.