5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: April 27th -29th
Let's all hope that the forecast is wrong and we'll see some sunny days this weekend! Rain or shine, we'll have some great events to keep us busy in the Upper Valley!
FRIDAY, April 27th
- Kite Day (Bradford, VT) - Kite flying, ice cream sundaes (with Red Kite Candy toppings!) and live music from 2:30 - 5:30pm at Denny Park!
SATURDAY, April 28th
- 25th Annual Family Festival (Springfield, VT) - Come enjoy family-friendly activities and crafts at this fun festival from 9 AM - Noon.
- Lullaby Sign-along (Lebanon, NH) - Join Brooke Wilkinson at 11am to cuddle up with your little ones and sing some comforting lullabies. Free, but preregistration is required.
- HopStop: Alissa Coates (Hanover, NH) - Children will love this performance that involves music and movement! Event begins at 11am.
SUNDAY, April 29th
- Chefs of the Valley 2018 (Hanover, NH) - The area's best restaurants come together to help raise money for the Haven. Enjoy specialty food, music and a silent auction from 4:00-6:30pm.
Please sign up HERE to receive email updates each time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post!