Vital Communities will hold the 7th annual Heroes & Leaders celebration on May 3 to honor a dozen Upper Valley community leaders. This year's celebration will be held at the Quechee Club on May 3 at 5:30 pm. The following will be honored as Heroes & Leaders:
- William Boyle, MD, Community Pediatrics Program, CHaD
- Co-op Food Stores, Edward W. Fox, Manager
- Robin Dow Parker & John Dow, Canaan Hardware & Supply
- The Family Place, Nancy Bloomfield, Executive Director, and Posie Taylor, Board Chair
- Dan Fraser, Dan & Whit's General Store
- Laurie Harding, RN, Upper Valley Community Nursing Project, Headrest
- Rob Howe, Howvale Farm & Tunbridge Fair
- Jill Lord, RN, Mt. Ascutney Hospital & Health Center
- Mike Satzow, North Country Smokehouse
- Janet & Jim Taylor, Crossroad Farm
- Steve Taylor, Taylor Brothers Far,s
- The Tuck School, Gina des Cognets, Executive Director, Office of the Dean
The Keynote Speaker at the event will be Kevin Peterson from the New Hampshire Community Development Finance Authority.
Seats are available for $100 and a Table Sponsorship is $1,000. All proceeds from the dinner benefit Leadership Upper Valley. Please email Rob@vitalcommunities.org to sponsor a table or reserve a seat.
You're reading Worth Knowing, the place to find news about Upper Valley businesses and organizations. If you have news that's worth knowing, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get the word out to the community for you.