MASCOMA BANK BECOMES A BENEFIT CORPORATION
We are proud to announce that Mascoma Bank is now a Benefit Corporation®
Becoming a B-Corp is a natural extension of what we have always been, a mutually owned bank chartered to serve the needs of the communities we serve. As a mutually owned bank without shareholders, we have always been committed to remaining independent and to re-investing profits in our community. Our first priority has always been—and always will be—you, our customers. Now, as a B-Corp, we will take that commitment even further.
As a Certified B-Corporation:
- We strive to be a force for positive change, creating benefit for all our stakeholders—not just shareholders.
- We conduct business knowing that people and place matter, aspiring both to do no harm and to benefit all.
- We recognize our INTERdependence, because we are dependent on and responsible for each other as well as future generations.
- We strive to be different from other banks, and we will continue to change and grow to better serve the world around us.
- We constantly strive to do things better and to make the change we seek happen.
We invite everyone to be part of this future.