5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: April 6th - 8th
Another weekend is ahead of us! Don't miss First Friday in White River Junction, art exhibit openings, food and the rest of the fun events taking place in the Upper Valley.
FRIDAY, April 6th
- First Friday (White River Junction, VT) - Sample food, shop the stores, listen to music and view new art. First Friday in downtown White River Junction is always a good time!
- Public Opening Reception for "Sin-ying Ho: Past Forward" (Hanover, NH) - Meet the artist, enjoy light refreshments and see the new ceramics exhibit from 5pm - 7pm at the Hood Downtown Exhibition Space.
- MUD (Season) at ArtisTree (South Pomfret, VT) - Come view the newest pieces reflecting the Upper Valley's "fifth season" - Mud Season. The Opening Reception will begin at 5:30pm.
SATURDAY, April 7th
- International Night with the Hanover Parks & Rec (Hanover, NH) - Enjoy international dance, music and food! The dinner begins at 5 PM and the one hour show begins at 6 PM. Only $5 for dinner and the show.
SUNDAY, April 8th
- Flavors of the Valley (White River Junction, VT) - Visit Hartford High School for the Upper Valley's tasting expo from 11am - 3pm. Taste new foods, buy new products and meet new businesses.
***Sign up HERE to receive email updates each time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post!***