5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: March 16th - 18th
St. Patrick's Day Weekend is nearly here and there's several fun celebrations taking place! Be sure to check out all the best Upper Valley St. Patrick's Day Events HERE! There's also some other great events taking place that you won't want to miss. Read on to find all the details!
SATURDAY, March 17th
- Dothan Brook School Otter Golf (White River Junction, VT) - DBS is hosting a Mini Golf fundraiser throughout the school from 9am - Noon! Head over to enjoy the 18-hole golf course designed by the students and a bake sale, too. Suggested $15 donation per family.
- HopStop: Pete's Posse with Sharon Comeau (Hanover, NH) - Irish dancing and music will be featured at this FREE performance by local artists! The show starts at 11am!
- Make the Hill Green @ Storr's Hill (Lebanon, NH) - Storr's Hill has extended their season for the weekend. You can join in the fun by helping them turn the hill green with colored water and/or spray paint as you ski or snowboard down. Open from Noon - 4pm.
- The Howel Classic: 19th Hole Party (Hanover, NH) - On March 17th - 18th, the Howe Library will be transformed into an 18-hole Mini Golf course. Children can attend the Kids' Pajama Party on Saturday evening while adults golf, dance, eat and drink the night away. Event will run from 7pm - 10pm.
SUNDAY, March 18th
- Wild About Lebanon Ski/Snowshoe at Balestra (Lebanon, NH) - Come explore this conserved farm and the beautiful vistas around it from Noon - 3pm. You can cross country ski or snowshoe your way around the farm and end your day at the small reception in the barn that will kick off the Wild About Lebanon series.
Sign up HERE to receive email updates each time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post!