We are officially in our 10th year of existence! We will be celebrating this milestone next
school year and invite you to design an anniversary logo.
our mission in your creation, which is:
Our mission is to provide students with real life learning experiences. We focus on creating experiential learning that will prepare students well for college, the workplace, and life as successful and happy adults. The foundation of our school lies within our belief in building strong skills in the areas of self-advocacy, organization, goal setting and attainment, self-determination, self-confidence, all while supporting the community.
1. Logo should be original and tasteful.
2. Logo may be computer-generated.
3. Submission should be on 8 1/2” X 11” white paper with artist’s name, address and telephone number on the back (or by email with same information – see #4 below).
4. Entries must be received by 3 p.m. on June 1, 2018. You may email it to Ms. Lisa Swett at email@example.com, or mail it to Ledyard Charter School, 39 Hanover Street, P.O. Box 327, Lebanon, NH 03766.
5. Entries will be reviewed by a panel comprised of Board members, staff/faculty, students and parents. Winner will be announced June 15, 2018 and will receive a $50 gift card and anniversary merchandise with his/her logo.