Come out to TRAIL BREAK taps + tacos this Saturday for a Hawaiian style surf party. TRAIL BREAK's patio is going to be the best place to enjoy a cold one this summer - so why not enjoy a cold one out there this winter?!Head our way starting at 3:00 (restaurant will open at 4:00 like normal) to enjoy some fresh air, support the Upper Valley Mountain Bike Association (UVMBA), and grab tasty grub + grog.
- CASH BAR for ALL PATIO BAR purchases fyi (ya, we're setting up a bar outside two days after an epic storm)
- Tastes of Halyard Brewing Co. (alcoholic) ginger beers including: Volcano Juice, Tempest and Nicole's Extra (brewed with Cayenne pepper)- samples of some tasty TRAIL BREAK small bites
- tiki torches! (which should be enough reason on their own)
- (weather permitting) outdoor surf flick (if we can figure out how to manage this one...)
- RAFFLE for some sweet TRAIL BREAK, HALYARD, RIVER ROOST and other prizes.
- 20% of all sales at the patio bar go towards the UVMBA- We'll be keeping the theme alive with Scorpion Bowl IPA by STONE Brewing, SPF 17 (coconut saison) by Good Measure Brewing Co. and MASH + COCONUT (possibly the perfect 'sip by the fire beverage') by theThe Bruery! - - if THATTT wasn't enough - we got our hands on an epic keg of 'ALOHA SATURDAY' from Downeast (rum barrel aged pineapple infused cider)!
SUGGESTED $5 DONATION to the UVMBA gets you a flight of all 3 Halyard ginger beer varieties + chips, salsa and some other light samples from TRAIL BREAK along with one raffle ticket - additional raffle tickets can be purchased for $2!
Come hang out with us before your meal, after a show or anytime during your evening of gallivanting around White River Junction this Saturday!