5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: March 2nd - 4th
The first weekend in March promises to be a fun one! The Upper Valley will host First Friday in WRJ, art exhibits, ski jumping competitions and more!
FRIDAY, March 2nd
- First Friday in WRJ (White River Junction, VT) - Tango classes at the Ancient Healing Arts Yoga Studio, an exhibition at the Center for Cartoon Studies, Free Belly Dancing classes and more will take place around downtown WRJ!
- AVA's Best of the Upper Valley High School Exhibition (Lebanon, NH) - This FREE exhibit features the best pieces from high school students around the Upper Valley! Come support these young, local artists from 5-7pm at the opening reception and award ceremony.
- Movie Night at Spark! (Lebanon, NH) - Enjoy a free showing of "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" and a pizza dinner from 5-8:30pm.
SATURDAY, March 3rd
- Storrs Hill Annual Mud Meet (Lebanon, NH) - Ski jumping, alpine racing, cross-country racing, BBQ and more fun will await you at the Mud Meet! Pre-register if you are interested in competing. FREE admission for spectators. From 10am-4pm.
- Take-Apart Day at the Montshire Museum (Norwich, VT) - Satisfy your curiosity and discover what's on the inside of the household appliances you use every day! Event begins at Noon.
Sign up HERE to receive email notifications every time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post!