6 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: February 16th - 18th
This Upper Valley weekend has a lot to offer! Snow sculptures, ice fishing, igloos, a torch light parade and more! Enjoy friends!
FRIDAY, February 16th
- Vermont Flurry: Snow Sculpture Contest (Woodstock, VT) - Head out to Woodstock to see the large & impressive snow sculptures this weekend! You can even vote for your favorite to win the "People's Choice" award.
- Splash Night! (White River Junction, VT) - Kids in grades 4-8 can enjoy swimming, music, food and games from 7-9pm. $5/person fee
SATURDAY, February 17th
- Winter Fest to benefit David's House (Grantham, NH) - Support David's house while you enjoy chili, the S'no Obstacle Course, tours and more from 10am - 1pm at the Eastman Cross Country Center.
- Igloo Build and the Science of Winter (Norwich, VT) - Track animals, experiment with ice, build an igloo and more from 10:30am - 4:30pm.
SUNDAY, February 18th
- Blue Mountain Sled Dog Race (Grantham, NH) - This will be a fun race for both competitors and spectators. The race will begin at 9:30am!
- Torchlight Parade (Quechee, VT) - Ski down as part of the parade at 6pm or simply enjoy the parade from below and wait for the firework display that will begin after the parade!
Sign up HERE to receive email updates each time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post!