5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: February 9th - 11th
All of this fresh snow will make for a fun, winter weekend in the Upper Valley! There will be a special Valentine's Daughter Dance, the Occom Pond Party (a favorite UV tradition!), snowshoeing and more!
FRIDAY, February 9th
- Valentine's Dance for Daughters (White River Junction, VT) - Dance, eat snacks, take some photos and make great memories from 6:30 - 8:30pm.
- Newport Winter Carnival (Newport, NH) - From the 8th - 11th, Newport will hold their annual winter carnival with ice skating, food, horse drawn wagon rides, a life size Candyland game and more. They'll even have an Easter Egg Hunt on the common!
SATURDAY, February 10th
- Snowshoe Festival (Enfield, NH) - Celebrate the winter season with snowshoeing, dog sled races, lunch, a roaring fire and other fun winter activities! Event runs from 10am - 3pm.
- Winter WingDing (Enfield, NH) - Nordic ice skating, fat bike demos, fire pit with s'mores and chili, broomball and more from 12-4pm.
- Pond Party (Hanover, NH) - Visit Occom Pond for the annual Pond Party from 12 - 3pm. The event will feature skating, ice and snow sculptures, ice slides, sleigh rides, a parade, music, food and a whole lot more!
Sign up HERE for email updates each time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post!