Valentine's events that are perfect for celebrating with your kids!
Kids like to celebrate love, too! Here are some events taking place in the Upper Valley to help you share the love with your little ones.
- Valentine's Card Making (Wilder, VT) - Visit the Wilder Library at 3pm to make Valentine's Cards for the Meals on Wheels program or for family and friends.
- Valentine's Dance for Daughters (White River Junction, VT) - Take your daughters to a fun dance with music, snacks, photos, flowers and more from 6:30 - 8:30pm at Dothan Brook School.
Valentine's Card Making (Quechee, VT) - Visit the Quechee Library at 3pm to make Valentine's Cards for the Meals on Wheels program or for family and friends.
- Annual Chocolate Auction (Hartland, VT) - This delicious auction starts at 11:15am. Bring the kids with you and pick out some sweet treats!
- Kids' Crafternoon (Norwich, VT) - Get crafty with DIY Valentine's Cards from 3:30-5pm. All supplies will be provided!
- Kids Valentine's Dinner and Craft (Dorchester, NH) - You can enjoy a Valentine's Dinner downstairs while the kids party upstairs with crafts, food, games, a movie and more from 6-8pm.
Sign up HERE for email updates each time Weekend Wanderers creates a new post!