5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: January 12th - 14th
The weekend is right around the corner! Are you ready to have some fun? You'll find everything from dancing to music to wildlife celebrations in the Upper Valley this weekend. Enjoy!
FRIDAY, January 12th
- 13th Annual Bush Burn and Cajun Dance (White River Junction, VT) - Come warm up with good music, good food and a large bonfire at the Main Street Museum from 7 - 11 PM.
- Montshire Unleashed: Frankenstein200 (Norwich, VT) - Adults can unleash their curiosity at the Montshire Museum. Enjoy food and drinks (for purchase), music and a celebration of the 200th anniversary of Mary Shelley's classic book, Frankenstein. Event begins at 6:30pm.
SATURDAY, January 13th
- Winter Wildlife Celebration (Quechee, VT) - Enjoy crafts, hot cocoa and full day of family fun at VINS. From 10am - 4pm.
- Belly Dancing with Gina (Lebanon, NH) - All ages can participate in this FREE workshop at the CCBA starting at 11am.
- Hopstop Family Show: Tanglewood Marionettes (Hanover, NH) - Comenjoy this FREE production of The Dragon King starting at 11am at the Hopkins Center of the Arts.
Sign up HERE for email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about Upper Valley events and activities!