These can't-miss festivals will provide entertainment for people of all ages!
It may be frigid around the twin states, but there is still plenty of fun to be had! There are great festivals happening around Vermont and New Hampshire that will feature ice, fire, music, food and more! If nothing else, maybe the crowds will warm you up.:)
January 13, 2018
- Stowe Winter Carnival (Stowe, VT) - From the 13th - 27th you can admire snow sculptures and ice carvings, you can watch movies, play at the Kids Carnival Kaos, participate in sports competitions and so much more!
January 19, 2018
- Nansen-Milan Winter Festival (Milan, NH) - Dog-sled racing, ice skating, snowshoeing, sledding, cross-country skiing, food, cocoa and more from the 19th - 21st! Lots of the activities will be FREE!
January 20, 2018
- Winter Carnival at White Park (Concord, NH) - Enjoy a parade, speed skating, sledding, a bon fire and more from 10:30am - 4pm!
January 26, 2018
- Waterbury Winterfest (Waterbury, VT) - Snow football, ice sculptures, bon fires, fine dining at delicious restaurants and more! From January 26th- Febuary 4th.
- Jackson Snow Sculpting Competition (Jackson, NH) - Come cheer on the snow sculptors at this FREE event at Black Mountain from the 26th - 28th!
January 27, 2018
- North Bennington Winter Festival (Bennington, VT) - Food. Family. Fun. What more could you want? They'll have a polar bear plunge, chili, snow sculptures, refreshments and a lot more to enjoy!
- Winter Trails Day at Smuggler's Notch Resort (Smuggler's Notch, VT) - From 9am - 4pm beginners can try snowshoeing and cross-country skiing for FREE!
Sign up HERE for emails full of fun events taking place in New Hampshire and Vermont!