5 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: December 29th - 31st
Weekend Events for Everyone and NYE Parties Perfect for All Ages!
It's time to ring in the new year! There are plenty of fun celebrations taking place this weekend to help you say goodbye to 2017 in the best way possible! Happy New Year everyone!
FRIDAY, December 29th
- Lyme Hill Solstice Hike (Lyme, NH) - Meet at the Lyme Hill Conservation Area to celebrate the returning daylight and enjoy some time outdoors! The hike starts at 1:30 PM.
SATURDAY, December 30th
- Community Arts Open Studio (Lebanon, NH) - Drop in between 11 AM - 4 PM to get creative at AVA. Use their diverse collection of art supplies to create something unique.
- Disney's The Little Mermaid (White River Junction, VT) - Go see the play everyone is talking about at Northern Stage! Performances will take place at 2 PM and 7:30 PM.
SUNDAY, December 31st
- New Year's Eve Public Skate (White River Junction, VT) - There will be skating, music, food and party favors to help you celebrate the new year at the Wendell A. Barwood Arena from 4-6 PM.
- Community New Year's Eve Celebration (Claremont, NH) - Fireworks, bowling, sledding, food, music and more! Celebrate New Year's Eve in Claremont, NH starting at 6 PM.
- Upper Valley New Year's Eve Events (Various Upper Valley Towns) - Check out our list of Upper Valley NYE Events! There's something for everyone!
Sign up HERE to receive email notifications every time Weekend Wanderers posts about great events and activities!