6 Upper Valley Weekend Events :: December 8th - 10th
Are you ready for more fun holiday events this weekend?! The Upper Valley has you covered with a Nutcracker performance, Santa, an equestrian holiday parade and more!
FRIDAY, December 8th
- One Starry Night (West Lebanon, NH) - From 6-9pm there will be a live nativity, photo booth, crafts/activities for kids, refreshments, live music and MORE! This is a FREE event open to all.
- Wassail Weekend (Woodstock, VT) - Enjoy several festive events all over the town of Woodstock from December 8th-10th. There will be historic home tours, performances, an equestrian parade and more!
SATURDAY, December 9th
- Breakfast with Santa + Gingerbread House Decorating (Quechee, VT) - Enjoy a delicious breakfast with Santa! Be sure to stick around to help decorate a gingerbread house for the children at CHaD and one for yourself, too!
- Elves Workshop (White River Junction, VT) - Drop off your little ones so you can go out and do some holiday shopping on your own! From 10am- 2pm, your child can be paired up with a high school buddy for a few hours of fun!
- 3rd Annual Chowder Fest & Silent Auction (White River Junction, VT) - There will be chowder, cookies, pictures with Santa and a silent auction from 11am - 3pm.
- Clara's Dream - A Nutcracker Story (Lebanon, NH) - Enjoy this twist of the classic Nutcrackers story. Come early to enjoy Clara's Tea before the show, too. There are performances on December 7th, 9th and 10th.
Sign up HERE for Upper Valley event updates from Weekend Wanderers!