New England is truly magical this time of year. Homes are decorated with beautiful greenery and shimmering lights, the woods sparkle with frost and there are plenty of festivals and events to keep the holiday spirit alive! Here are the Top 10 December Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire!
- Vintage Christmas in Portsmouth (Portsmouth, NH) - All month long, you can step back in time and enjoy a vintage seaside holiday experience. There will be a candlelight stroll at the Strawbery Banke Museum, ice skating on Puddle Dock Pond, shopping, food and more!
- Vermont Holiday Festival (Killington, VT) - Enjoy a marketplace with handmade gifts, Santa's village and a festival of trees on December 1st & 2nd.
- A Traditonal Christmas in Stowe (Stowe, VT) - Candy cane making demonstrations, a tree lighting, lantern parade and much more on December 1st & 2nd!
- Vermont International Festival (Essex Junction, VT) - Enjoy a celebration from cultures around the world with traditional dance, music, food and crafts!
- Coolidge Open House (Plymouth, VT) - Cheese, chocolate, sleigh rides, historic homes and more from 10 AM - 4 PM!
- Midnight Merriment (Concord, NH) - From 4pm - Midnight downtown Concord will have carolers, S'Mores, shopping and more!
- Wassail Weekend (Woodstock, VT) - From the 8th-10th, the village of Woodstock will celebrate the season with an equestrian parade, home tours, food and more!
- Jingle Bell Chocolate Tour (Jackson, NH) - Tour the historic town on a sleigh ride while eating decedent chocolates!
- DCU Concert - Jazz First (Hudson, NH) - Enjoy this FREE concert of holiday classics at 2 PM at the Rodgers Memorial Library.
- First Night Burlington (Burlington, VT) - Enjoy a family-friendly celebration with crafts, games, food, music and more!
Sign up HERE for email updates on events taking place around NH & VT!