Days are shorter, the weather is cooling, and you’re ready to hibernate.
But here come the holidays! So now, you’ve got an already jam-packed schedule, layered on with, weekends filled with family gatherings, holiday treats in your home or at work, more get-togethers with friends and loved ones, extra weekday celebrations and dinners out, and having a glass of wine (or two or three) more than you usually do.
For most people, the next 8 weeks can go one of two ways...
Spend your holidays fully indulged and end up:
- Breaking out
- Drinking more
- Eating more
- Gaining weight
- Inducing inflammation in the body
- Feeling sick
- Going into 2018 three steps backwards from where you were in the fall...
- Go into the holiday season with a strategy so you can indulge, but not over do it
- Take control of your health & nutrition BEFORE the spiral starts
- Get rid of your bloat & digestive distress
- Limit weight-gain
- Mitigate inflammatory response
- Come out in 2018 with MOMENTUM toward the 'new you.'
The choice is yours! If option B is more your style, or if you don't want to wait for the new year to better your health, schedule a FREE 15 minute consultation with us!
For more info, visit us at Rivervalleyhealthandwellness.com